Not much has
happened around our house lately. Besides try to get over colds and the flu. We are now just getting our strength back and enjoying the last couple of warm-
ish days outside. I have started to play a little volleyball with a few people in our ward. I knew I was out of shape but come on- I can't even bare to sit down, my legs are so sore! But I am now 18 week pregnant so I guess that much is to be expected. Around the farm we are just trying to get the last of the crops in and the cornstalks hauled. They say summer is a busy time for farmers- but really I
don't think it ever stops. If its not planting is farming and hauling, then putting every thing up that we planted for the year- after that its the dirtiest job yet... hauling the poop out into the fields. Then the process starts over again. We enjoy the time that we do get to spend with Randy out on the farm and in the tractor. Today we were driving to the church to play ball and
Rustin starts yelling Cows mom cows.... So at least he knows one of the many animals out there. Lately his biggest thing is Bob the Builder. We almost cant go anywhere with out that movie, it puts him to sleep at night, entertains him during the day and usually
that's all he wants. He will walk around the house saying bob the builder- can we fits it- i thing so. I also just randomly asked him what bob builds and he says, "a house mom" like duh you
don't know.... Richard and Vickie are able to move into their new house- though they
haven't quite done that yet. So far they watch
TV and sometimes eat in there but still enjoy sleeping in their camper. I think the reason for that is she is making sure to get her decorations up and everything in first. We are going to spend this Thanksgiving with my family. We try to trade every other year but it gets a little hard with both families so close. We will probably spend most of the day at my parents house and then, after feeding the cows, we will probably go visit with Randy's family. It is also nice that they are both here so that we can see them both. I still haven't pulled my
Christmas decorations out of the shed yet- but hopefully after thanksgiving Rustin and I will get to work and start getting it all out. Hopefully you all have a wonderful thanksgiving! And after Thanksgiving I am sure that I will have some great pictures for all of you to see.
2 comments:
It's so funny when they start getting attached to characters, toys, etc. Andrew's favorite thing is Thomas the train. Yeah that is Danielle V. I dont know how you get added but I can let her know you want to be.
Hey shuck, e-mail me with your e-mail address and I can add you to our blog. Danielle
Post a Comment