08 December 2008

Seeing Santa


I think Rustin thought he was going to die. He cried so bad! (As you can see) Hopefully he will grow out of this... It is his 3rd year seeing santa. The first he was just 2 mo. old so no problems there. The 2nd he cried also, and of course you can see how this year went.
He decided that sitting on santas lap with mom is not so bad.
Mikinzie also had a hard time sitting with santa. I dont know why he is so scarry...

Justin talked to him like they are old friends
And of course Logan- He enjoyed telling Santa everything he wanted for Christmas.
Mikinzie, Justin, & Logan are my sisters kids. We went to Zion's Bank to see santa. My mom works there and she told us that he was comming. Hooray!

3 comments:

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Sharli! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw your comment on Mary Jo's blog...that's how I found out. Your little guy is too cute! It's good to see that you guys are still alive and kickin!

SDstephaniedaviesphotography said...

Nice to know Rustin isn't fond of Santa either. Texie thinks he's great, but Truxton was so scared! Cute blog!

Darin and Kali said...

Rustin is so cute and is getting so big! Kylie was totally scared of Santa too! I didn't get a picture of it though and I am way sad about it! I hope your Christmas was great!