24 February 2009

31 weeks!

21 weeks
31 weeks
Okay, So this is me at 31 weeks. I poke out quite a bit now! A couple of people have told me that I am just all out front- which thats how I feel. I think I have gained in both areas- my bum and belly! Hopefully I wont gain much more in the last 9 weeks that I have left. But usually thats when the baby grows the most- so we will see. I think that this is about the last time that this green shirt will fit- but I wanted to do it for comparsion purposes. It's totally different when you see yourself in the mirror and when you see a picture of yourself. All i usually see is the top of my belly and thats about it. Well, this pregnancy has been quite different from the last and now I feel pretty good most of the time- unless I dont get sleep or now i have started to have some contractions. So... other than that its a whole great experience all over again. I do love to feel him move around- when its not all day ( I get a little sore). But its so reassuring to feel him and know that things are still okay.


3 comments:

Clari said...

yay! we are excited to see randy part 2

Hanberg's said...

you look great and you are all out front. i can't believe you are so close, that went by quick! good luck these last few weeks, can't wait to see pics of the little guy. ps your bangs are cute!

julie said...

You are such a cute pregnant mommy. You don't look like your are 31 weeks along...you too small. You look awesome!