22 February 2009

What I 've been up to...

This crib blanket has been my little project. It took me about 2 days to get it all finished and then I took it to a lady to get it quilted-because I wan't going to quilt it by hand. I am making my boys matching comforters. Well, rustins is on hold while I get everything ready for the baby and then I will continue to make his. I made up the pattern with the help of jessi and my mom, and I'd say it turned out quite cute! I am way excited to get the room all decorated in monkey's.... I wasn't going to put little peekos on the edges but jessi thought they would be cute and so I gave them a shot and they really aren't that hard to do- What a fun little project. Next, I am going to make a hooter hider- hopefully the pattern that I found on line is easy!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Very cute! I love the monkey idea.

Becca said...

Cute - Cute - Cute!!
Computer working okay?

Tasha said...

You are so talented! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Shuck that's cute!! Have you ever ditch stiched?? It's a great way to machine quilt things together like that. Ps you look awsome! Good for you