01 February 2009

Where's Rustin?


Rustin's new thing is to hide and poop. So we were at my mom's and we were wondering where rustin went. Well, we found him and a stinky corner. I am hoping we are getting closer to potty training, because he will tell me "Mom" and I say "What" and he say's "I'm pooping... " So hopefully he will decide that he wants to start using the potty. If you have any great ideas on how to get them to like the potty- do share!

6 comments:

Becca said...

That first one seems to take forever, especially when its a boy...

Did you get your printer working?

Megan said...

Ugh! I am in potty training mode too! It's lousy. We just started by putting Andrew right into underwear and making him try to go every 15-30 minutes. We would give him lots of things to drink and if he tried, he got a sticker, if he actually went, he got an M&M. It seems to be working pretty well so far but we will see. He gets excited because I jump up and down if he does it. Haha.

landersfamily said...

I think everyone will have a story to tell you and a way to do it.. but honestly, I think every child is going to have their own way of learning... Whatever makes them comfortable. and remember that you can't make them do it if they aren't ready or don't want to... I learned that the hard way

JessiHarris said...

Ummm... I am still trying to battle that one. Croix hides when he poops too. His favorite spot is behind my rocking chair, and if you look at him he says dont see me! it is funny. Im sure that Rustin will probably be potty trained before Croix. It seems like it is never going to happen!!!

Clari said...

thats funny. i have no idea how to potty train kids

Clari said...

oh i just thought of something i saw on nanny 911. if and when they do go potty on the pot. do a "poo poo in the potty" dance. or a "pee pee in the potty" dance. and get really excited. thats all i remember