07 July 2009

Enough...

Alright everyone, if you want to follow my blog please send me an email from the email address that you want me to add to my list of friends that can view my blog. I will probably go private in a week or two- so if you are one that wants me to add you to my list let me know asap. My email is randsfitz@hotmail.com

Awhile ago I had someone leave me a comment about one of the pictures that I posted of Rustin and I had no clue who it was. Then, I got another on a different picture. I was going to go private then but it never happened again. I didnt recieve anymore werid comments from people that i didnt know again and so I thought that maybe only people who knew me were looking at my blog- well I was wrong. Today I just looked at a comment left about a photo of rustin swiming and it was a weird comment from someone I DONT know. So this is why I have decided that we are going private.

I want to share my blog with those of you that I DO know so please get me your emails- Thanks!

2 comments:

Clari said...

clari_claw@hotmail.com

Hanberg's said...

will you add me? gmhanberg at msn dot com