05 December 2009

Randomness...

Rustin just thought he'd be silly today. What a goof!
He start to pull funny face and is always having me look at them. One day I was getting some pictures of Ryler and Rustin decided that he wanted me to take some of his silly faces. This is one of them...
We were just eating at my moms and she was just talking to him. He is a big fan of his tounge. I dont know if he just figured it out or what, but he always is doing this.
I was feeding Ry some squash and I had to help Rustin with something, I came back to find this and he was still trying to reach it. What a turd! He really liked it I guess. Now days I can barley get him to eat anything... but he will drink MILK! Both my boys love their milk...
Isn't he so cute... I put Rustin's cowboy hat on and he was so cute I couldn't resist snapping a few shots....

1 comment:

Carson & Malarie Miles said...

The one of Rylers tounge is so so cute!! I laughed!