26 February 2010

Jazz

Randy won Jazz tickets at "one of those Dairy meetings". The tickets were for the January 14th game- Jazz vs. Cavaliers. Anyways, we of course took Ryler and these are the only 2 pictures we got of us there. We took them of him with my cell phone because I didn't take my camera with us and it was his FIRST game. He was so good during the entire game that lasted until like midnight! We were enjoying the game and if any of you watched it you know it was a good game... We were down by like 7 or 10 or something like that, with like I don't even remember how many seconds left but only a few. Randy and I kept going back and forth with weather we should leave or stay for the few seconds, since they lost ya know??... and it was midnight and we had baby Ryler. So we finally decided to leave a few seconds early, along with like a ton of other people, and figured we got out of there just in time to miss the BIG crowd. We even got a FREE gallon of MILK that meadow gold was giving away. It wasn't until we got home and Randy was talking with his dad that we found out that THE JAZZ WON! Man, it was like the most exciting win they have had in a long time and we left just a few seconds early and missed it.... Poo! I guess we learned a lesson to stay until the buzzer beeps and the game is actually over. There was also a woman sitting down in front of us and she has some "BLING" on and Ryler just kept playing with it and smiling and being so shy to her. It was so cute and I think that helped keep him entertained for so long. Thanks to all the people out there that help keep our kids entertained....

No comments: