26 April 2010

Playing at the Park

When we were on our way home from Idaho Rustin kept asking me if we could go to the park. We were going to stop in Tremonton and visit the Ellingfords and play with them at the park, but we didn't leave Idaho in time to stop, so I think that is why he had the park on the brain. So I told him that if he was good all the way home we would stop and see Nana and go to the park before we went home. He did really good on the 4 hour drive so I figured he deserved to stop and play for awhile. We were only there for like 20 minutes and he came running and had to go #2, so we tried to hold out a bit but that didn't work. It turned out to be a really short park day and soon we will be going again I'm sure....

No comments: