The boys and I went to Duchesne and watched the Parade and then went swimming. It was fun showing Ryler how to get candy that they threw.... and Rustin just wasn't into it much?!? He went and got little but he wanted me to go and help him. Ryler enjoyed just sitting on the blanket eating his piece of candy he found! We sat by the moons and enjoyed their company... Such cute kidos! We went to the pool and swam for a bit. Rustin didn't really swim much... but we had fun and played together! The whole family went to the Neola Rodeo to watch Uncle Carson team rope. Ryler liked to dance to the music. We got to see a few fireworks that the neighbors were lighting off. Rustin was interested for like just a few minutes then he didn't care much. I think there was to many other things going on that he just got distracted easily. All togther I think we had a fun memorable 4th!

















No comments:
Post a Comment