We will start the year off with some pictures from our New Years Party. We went to Randy's sisters house this year. Of course we had lots of good food and lots of fun! We played games... mostly ones the kidos could play with us, and we watched a movie. It's always fun to spend time with family. I am 5 mo. pregnant and it was a little hard for me... I tend to get sick when I stay up. But with all the food I was able to keep a little in my belly to feed this little one and we did good. I hope you all enjoyed the holidays.... We sure did!
The Boys helped me make soup for the party.They both did a good job peeling the carrots.
Aunt Kristi pulled out a game of Twister and I must say it was fun to watch. They were all laughing and having a ball.
Kloee got "Pop the Pig" for Christmas and it was also another big hit. They played it all night long.
We also played Operation, Family Cranium, and Super Mario Brothers on the Wii.




No comments:
Post a Comment