08 November 2008

I'm Going Private!

I am going to change my account to a private account. I have added some of you already. If you would like me to add you to the list of those who can view my blog please let me know!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Sharli! I am glad you found me, it's so good to see that you are doing well. Congrats on the pregnancy, when are you due? Do you know what you are having yet? Well add me to your thing so I can follow your cute page!

Jack and Daynalee said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me. It looks like you guys are doing good. Your little boy is SO adorable and I'm so excited you are having another. Add me so I can read your blog too.

Hanberg's said...

Will you add us!? gmhanberg@msn.com its been fun to see what you guys are up to!