
Here are some pictures of my Garden- now that it is growing. These are my tomatoes and we have a billion little green ones- and no sign of any red ones yet. I am so excited to eat a red tomato from the garden! Hopefully they will be turning soon...

This is my last cabbage... I only planted 4, because I thought that they regrew- I was wrong, but that's okay cuz there is only so much you can do with a cabbage. I got this recipe for Stuffed Cabbage Leaves that I am going to try maybe I will post the recipe on here and let you know how that went!

There's my Spaghetti Squash... hopefully we get a few more growing- I only have like 2 or 3

I also have peppers growing- SALSA time is coming and I can't wait! I have been out of my good homemade salsa for like 6 mo. or so now and I really want some...
No comments:
Post a Comment