Here we are waiting for the parade to start. It was pretty windy and Rustin's bag flew away. I went after it and headed out into the road (there was still traffic coming through) and after a min, i decided it just wasn't going to come back or stop so I stopped running. When I turned around little Rustin was following me- He wasn't out as far as me but it still scared me a little. Anyway, he was sad that he lost his bag and was gonna cry and Michelle said that she had a ziplock bag he could use and then here comes Mel Tanner with another grocery and gave it to him. He sure enjoyed the parade and all the toys and candy he got! Hooray for the Fair...
Popcorn Popping
14 years ago




1 comment:
Your kids are so dang cute!.. and uhm Jealous of the NICE garden! Feel free to come plant me one! :)
Post a Comment