
Well, I started a alittle canning. The peaches I bought and bottled. Its such a long process but I think its worth it in the end. The peaches look so yummy I sure hope they taste as good as they look. I am very proud of my salsa. All the ingredients came from my garden- except the garlic and cumin. It is so rewarding when you know that you raised all these veggies and now get to make yummy salsa. It is very delicious- I just love homemade salsa and know that this year I have to make a few more batches, because I ran out last year and was very sad...



2 comments:
I am with you, I hate the actual process of canning but it is so nice afterwards! We just did some peaches but I still have salsa and spaghetti sauce to do, I am dreading it! Hey I have been meaning to tell you... your pictures are really awesome, I have been looking at the ones on facebook. I think that is really cool that you are starting a little business. You should send me a price sheet!
Mmm... that looks SO good! My mom and I are going to start our canning in a couple weeks. It's my first time and I'm not too excited about the mess but I'm stoked to have food storage! Yay!
Post a Comment