30 September 2009

Slow Slow I know...

Okay so there are no pictures with this post just a little update. Its been a little busy around our house. Mom took off and went to the scrapbook retreat (pictures will come later). Rustin went to Aunt Kristi's and had a blast. Thanks Aunt Kristi for taking Rustin and letting him have a good time. Dad- well, he worked as usual. Ya know its harvest time and that means a lot of time spent in the fields... Little Ryler poo went with his mommy to the retreat and really didnt let her get much done. But it was fun anyways. I got to spend time with my mom and sisters and we all had an enjoyable time! Mom has been busy cleaning the house- they say spring cleaning- but I guess I wait till fall- to cold to go outside anyways right! We celebrated my birthday by having a little family dinner at the grill. Sunday we will go eat with my parents and have some cake and icecream- Yeah for birthdays, you get to eat cake and not feel guilty about doing it.... I have been taking more photos and am loving every minute. Oh and while I was at the retreat I met a lady that has a studio- she had so some great pointers and tips for me. Thanks! I've been steadily busy with tomatoes and all the things that come along with the harvest. I am about to go and pick my last batch of tomatoes- I think? Unless they dont freeze tonight- but with snow in the forcast I am pretty sure this is it. Hooray for gardening! Thats a little bit of what has been going on around here.

No comments: