21 October 2009

Just a QUICK update...

It's been a little busy around here lately... canning, my photography, running around with my little boys, trying to get my MT training done, getting tubes and just enjoying life. Its finally slowing down a little (besides a birthday party coming up & my school work). Anyway, I just wanted to post some pictures of my boys and our family pictures. We haven't gone on any fun vacations or anything just gonna share a little bit of our life around here lately...

Rustin after he woke up from getting his tubes in and adenoids out. That's his little Franklin turtle that mommy and daddy bought for him.
Right after he got back from the OR. He was pretty sad. And really didn't like that blue thing on his hand. He kept on saying "mom, it's berry itchy and scratchy." He didn't stop crying until he finally got to take it off. (The blue thing was holding the IV in)

This is him waiting to get them in. We had to be at the Hospital by 7:15 am, and he didn't even get in the OR until about 9. We had a little while to sit and be worried, thank goodness for coloring... and maybe a few games of peek-a-boo.
We were sitting on the bed before surgery and we are looking at a picture of a barn with "no cows" that was hanging on the wall. That is what little Rooney pointed out to me, that there was a barn but where did all the cows go?
Randy and Rustin looking at so awesome stickers that the nurses gave him. One was Dora, another Diego, and one of Spider man.

Rustin got this little notebook, like he always does when he wants to write or draw, and drew a ship. It was a really big ship... can you see it, look hard you might figure it out. Looks great huh!
This is my little Ryler- He's getting so big, and I love his gorgeous blue eyes!
He's AlWaYS full of sMiLeS...
I was just loving how BLUE his eyes are...
He's not quite sitting up by himself but pretty close. He always has his thumb or fingers in there chewing on them... YeAh FoR TeEtH...
I love this picture. His smile, his eyes, and that adorable little mo hawk. It doesn't quite go to the front of his little head, Its all his baby hair. Ya know the hair he came here with. I'm not quite ready to cut it, but soon (it's starting to become uncontrollable).
And last, our Family Pictures. I must say they look pretty great. I did them with a little help from my mom. She did great. If only my kids would look at the same time. Oh well, that's how our life is right now and that's what makes these pictures so great. We truly captured the essence of who our family is...

4 comments:

Tasha said...

I didn't even know that Rustin get tubes!! I hope he is doing well. Your family pictures are super cute.

Megan said...

I love the pics! So cute.

Becca said...

Wow, that post totally exhausted me. You are one busy girl! Love the pics!

Becca said...

OH! That makes me tired! lol Love the pics