This is about the only picture I have of Rustin when he became a sunbeam...
and I was very lucky that he even looked at me for it. He was really not wanting me to get this shot, but i think it turned out good. I had to prepare him for weeks before he was actually a sunbeam. He Just wanted to stay in nursery. This little boy of mine doesn't like change very much and wanted to stay with mom in nursery. When I told him that he was going to be a "Sunbeam" now he told me he didn't want to be one. I asked him why and he said, 'Mom, because "Sun beams" are HOT and we can't touch them. I think my little one is a little confused about the whole sunbeam thing... I had to explain that we are not Actually sun beams, that is just what we are called at church like nursery, but sunbeams. That's what they call your new class. He is doing okay now that he knows Sister Bridgett is his teacher- well on his good days. He still won't go to primary and I haven't figure that one out yet. So Randy or I have to sit with him about the whole time. Today we just left him with Alisse and she held him and I think he did pretty good. He was the only one in class today so it was rough- but all together I think we are making progress, Slowly but surely.




No comments:
Post a Comment