Rustin got a new train set for Christmas and he can't seem to get the track to stay together when Ryler is around. So he gets really frustrated. I decided to see what Ryler would do if I just stuck him in the tote of train tracks so he wouldn't bother Rustin. (On a side note Rustin watches a show called Olivia and she calls her brother a little bother and so Rustin has figured that out and calls his little brother a bother...) Well, he loved it at first and just played and played. Then he decided that he would pull himself up to the side and stand there, except that only worked for a minute because the tote was too heavy on one side and started to tip over. Luckily I was walking by him just about the time it happened and I caught him and he didn't even bonk his head. But of course he still cried cuz it scared him and he is my little sensitive one.
Popcorn Popping
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment