They were actually not too hard to make. If you went to her wedding then you will know what I am talking about. The things we made are the little Cinnamon roll up things that had some cream cheese mixture in them. They are delicious! It didn't take us long, because we had Me, mom, grandma Alice, Michelle (Carson's Mom) Mal, & Val. Grandma got pretty good at cutting and rolling the tortillas. Michelle and I filled them with cream cheese after and it took us a while to finally get them filled without getting all messy... Mal and Val took the tinfoil out of the middle and the toothpicks out. Then after that we ordered subways....
Here is Rustin eating a meatball sandwich. I didn't know if he would eat it but he loved the meatballs, but that's all.
After we ate we then went down to the church and decorated for the reception that was the next day! Great times...




No comments:
Post a Comment