31 May 2009

Ryler @ 3 weeks

I Love my boys... They are both so handsome ( I think ). While I took these pictures of Ryler he was such a good boy. It was hard to get rustin to be good for me for a minute, so that I could take some of him too... Maybe he is tired of me taking pictures of him or maybe it is just because he is two. But whatever the case he better start liking it cuz I love to do it! I can't believe how fast time goes. It seemed like Ryler grew so fast, well now that he is is almost 6 weeks ( and I am just getting these pictures on here). I love this little guy and he is such a good boy!













































































1 comment:

The McKenna Family said...

I've never seen him with his eyes so wide open, he is even cuter then I thought!! Love the pictures!!