We went up to my grandmas house and helped with some yard work- well some of us and the other part of us made the hamburgers and hot dogs for our little BBQ. It was fun and something that we haven't done for awhile. All my sisters were there along with my mom & dad, aunts and some cousins. We also celebrated Logan and Mikinzies birthdays. They had a blast and of course enjoyed all of thir gifts. We love these little guys, along with all the rest of the little people in our family! I am sure lucky to have a mother and a grandmother to celebrate this day with . I also have a wonderful mother in law and I love all of them. Hopefully I will become a great mother like them . I know that we all have a few flaws, but I think if I can care for my two boys like my mom has cared for me then thats all I ask for. I am thankful for all that she does for me- sometimes it is just some encourage words and other times its more.... but I am glad that she is my mom and I love her.
Popcorn Popping
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment