30 June 2009

LaZy DayZ of SuMmer




WE all got together to celebrate Fathers Day. Karri, Mal and I helped my dad clean out his garage and organize some of his camping things. It took us a while, but we all had a good time. While we were off cleaning the kids played on the slip N Slide. I think they had a blast. Brooklynn and Rustin had to have help- but kynlee just ran for it. Little baby Ryler just slept on the couch inside. I went in once to find him laying on the couch like this. It think he looks so cute and just comfortable.




My dad'd dog had puppies. They had such a great time playing outside with them. It was so cute to see all of them playing with the puppies. If they would get away from brook or rustin they would try to get them but were still a little scared of them, but if someone helped them put them in their arms they would just hold them .

No comments: