20 June 2009

My little Project






This was my project for the day. I thought that it would be a fast little project and then I would get to some house cleaning... since Randy took Rustin to the cow sale. Well, I guess I really don't know much about sewing, because it took me longer to understand the directions than it did to put this little bag together. But it was fun and now that I know what all the liners and padding is called it's a cinch! I love this little bag and am proud that I made it. Megan told me to sell them but I am not sure that I am a good enough sewer to do that or not. So let me know what you think. I am also going to try one that is frayed around the edges instead of bound... but am not sure how it will turn out.

1 comment:

The McKenna Family said...

Too Cute, definately sale them!!