Me & My Hubby
Ryler & I
Me, Rustin, Kloee & Tiff
Rustin wouldn't lay down so he rode the tube on his knees. It made me a little nervous, but he did good. Kloee was so excited to ride, then we got on and she was sad the entire ride. She's such a littl sport though. I really don't know if Rustin liked it much but he said it was fun, but I asked if he wanted to go again and he said No...
Kloee & Rustin~So cute!
Ryler & Aunt Kellie
Randy on the water!
Rustin wasn't sure if he wanted in that big water but he was okay with his dad. He was a little cold!
Tiff & Keeton
Kloee
Brent on the Kneeboard
Avery wearing Rustin's swimming goggles.
Cameron was so cute just playing in the rocks & sand.




1 comment:
hey, i got those pics taken at a photographer here back in may. she has a studio in her house and does a great job. her blog might have some fun ideas for you. its heathermosser.blogspot.com
Post a Comment