26 April 2009

More of little Ryler

Ryler has been a little confused with night and day. This photo was taken last night at like 8:30 and he is all bright eyed... We love to see his eyes. I just wish it was more through the day, we are working on it.
My two little boys
Kloee and little Ryler
Rustin loving ryler... again.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my goodness! You had your baby! Been a little while since I checked your blog! He is adorbale and I am glad you did fine with no meds! I did that twice! It hurts!

Hanberg's said...

Wow, you are so brave to have no epidural! I'm not jealous of that, but I'm jealous of your adorable brand new baby. What a sweetheart! Hope you continue to recover well!

Megan said...

He is SO SO cute! Congrats! And congrats on going pain-med free!

Hannah said...

He is a cutie. Just wait for all the fun to come when they both get older.

Jody and Jace Martin said...

SO CUTE!! Having days and nights mixed up is EXAUSTING!! Riley was that way for a short period of time...it felt like a LONG time though! Congrats! Ouch on the no pain meds. I tried it last time, but I had to have petosin (which my body is VERY sensitive to), and I was hopeless. I only lasted for about 3 hours after they gave it to me. petosin and I are not friends! I think I could do it if I didn't have to have that evil stuff!

The McKenna Family said...

What a cutie!! Can't wait to see him!! I found your blog on a friend of my sister-in-laws, small world!! Kudos on the no epideral, I had my last two with no meds, I highly reccomend it! People think I'm nuts, but it makes recovery much faster!!!

Darin and Kali said...

Congrats! He is so cute! I hope you get more sleep soon!