08 April 2009

Our fun day...

Taking Mal's Bridals!

I think she is so gorgeous...

This was a fun shot!





The water was freezing, but the picture is sure cute!
















We spent about 3 hours and I took about 350 pictures.... Needless to say we weeded it down to about 150 pictures. We had a lot of fun. Mal said she had a hard time smiling so much, but I think she did good. Even her serious face is gorgeous! We picked a good day for the most part. It was nice and warm and the wind only blew a little. Which I think was okay because in some of the pictures the wind is blowing her hair. It was a little hard to take any with the veil on because the wind made the back poof up and then it looked funny. But all in all I think we had a good day. Next we are on to her engagement pictures!

7 comments:

Megan said...

I didn't even know she was getting married! Who is she getting married to and when? Those are cute pictures, she looks gorgeous. Did you take them up at Bradys? I took some of my cousin Lindsey up there for her bridal shots. Its so nice. How are the Brady's doing?

Kara said...

You did a GREAT job and she is gorgeous! Like Megan, I didn't know she was engaged. Who and when?

Kara

Becca said...

WOW! Look what a great photographer you are! Great pics!

julie said...

GORGEOUS!!! You did a wonderful job Sharli! These are so pretty, Mal looks like a princess!

Hannah said...

How fun!! Where did you take the pictures?

Sharli said...

Yep I took them at the Brady's... She is getting married May 15... to Carson Miles

Clari said...

ahhh i didnt know she was getting married!! your sis is sooo pretty. i love her ring! you do such a good job. we miss ya!