This is our new baby brother.... Ryler Brian Fitzgerald. We are all so excited that he is finally here! He was born on the 21st and weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 3/4 inches long. Everything went well with the delivery. Randy, my Mom, and Mal were all there with me and I am glad that they were. I was only at the hospital for about 2 hours before he decided to grace us with his presense-- so, I didnt have any pain meds...ya know like an epidural... but, they all told me that I did well. If I can be brave with my next one I will do it with out anything again... if i can be brave. I felt so good after the delivery and we came home wednesday night.
Rustin was sure nervous to see me in the bed and with an IV in. I told him that mom was fine and it didn't hurt and then he decided to come sit with me and hold his little brother. Rustin just loves him to death... litterally. He would sit and hold him all day if I let him. He just hugs him and loves him and wants to hold little brothers hand.
He had to check out his little hands.
We all just love our new little guy...




No comments:
Post a Comment