What happens after a big rainstorm?
It makes a huge playground for little boys.....
Rustin had a blast jumping in the puddles. I even had him in his pj's and I could see that he wanted to just jump right in the puddle so I decided that he could go for it. We have more pj's and who knows when he will get the chance again-right!! (Probably tomorrow). Anyway, he had a blast and hopefully it will be a memory that he will remember as he grows up. I remember a time when it rained in the little cold-a-sack, and the roads filled up with water because the drains were plugged. All the neighborhood kids grabbed their bikes and rode around in the water- or just swam and walked. It was a blast and a great childhood memory. I am glad that we live where we live so that Rustin and Ryler will be able to make memories like this.
He was walking through the water and came to a bigger puddle... well, he didn't know that he would sink in the mud. As he was standing there I told him to jump and he couldn't. His little water boots had sunk in the mud and he couldn't move. I walked over there and grabbed his boot as he lifted up his leg to get out. He was so happy and laughing the whole time. I think it is true what they say little boys are made of... snips and snails and puppy dog tails, but I think they forgot the MUD part! A little mud never hurt and it helps build up his little personality- he likes to play in the dirt with tractors (Or MUD whichever) but always likes to get clean and wash up.




2 comments:
Ha Ha Ha...I remember when the culdisac flooded. We have pictures of the water right up to your mom's doors on her explorer. It flooded another time like that about 3 years ago...the kids still loved it and went out and swam in it. I think its the grown ups that panic and wonder if next time it will be in the house....oh the memories~
You need to submit these photos and projects at fair time. Everyone needs to see how talented you are!!
We loved that rainbow too. They are so special.
Post a Comment