31 January 2010

The love of food.... or is it?

Ryler hasn't always loved food. He was actually really bad about eating. Then about a month ago he decided that it is alright. He still is pretty picky about what he will let me feed him. He really likes taco soup! It was one of the first things that he decided he would eat... But he still is toothless and so we are grinding everything or pulling out the baby food.

2 comments:

Carson & Malarie Miles said...

Oh these pictures are so cute!!! YOu need to come over this week k. I miss my boys!! And I need to spend more time with Ryler so he isn't "attached"! Cuz I need him to stay at my house!

Steph P said...

Your blog is so cute, and your kids are adorable! Just wondered if Randy has been thinking about our 10 year reunion? I've had a couple people ask, and I'm not sure what's up, maybe we could start a facebook group or something. Thanks, Steph