This is my NEW dishwasher. You might not think it is as cool as I do, but after growing up with no dishwasher, then having one that did okay but I still had to pretty much wash them first, to this one.... I think its heaven. It has cut down how much time I spend doing dishes! I am so glad that my wonderful husband bought this for me and he even made it a surprise for CHRISTMAS for me.... I still don't always have clean dishes but at least this helps a ton! It's a really nice Whirlpool dishwasher and gets my dishes spotless- that even means no water spots. Love IT! Thanks Hun!





2 comments:
Congrats! I don't blame you for being excited, anything that makes doing dishes better I think is wonderful!
I think Ben's parents have that same washer and it it awesome!
Post a Comment