This is little Ryler eating some ravoilies. He was such a MESS, but having so much fun. This is the first time I gave them to eat all by himself because I dread the mess. Eventually they have to start doing things for themselves and I guess we will deal with all the messy things life has to bring us. Having boys is a challenge but also brings with it so much joy! I grew up with all girls and little boys just have so much more curiosity than we did growing up. They are such good little boys and I'm glad they are ours! I believe it really is true when they say snips, & snails & puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of. I think it should say tractors & dirt, trucks & mud thats what little boys are made of....





No comments:
Post a Comment