17 March 2010

FIRST

This is the FIRST time Ryler fell ASLEEP in his highchair. It was so cute. I knew he was tired and I was trying to make dinner so I stuck him in here with some fruit-loops and it didn't take long and he was fast asleep. Rustin was gone with Randy so I just let him sleep right here. He slept for 45 min- 1 hr. It was so nice to get dinner done all by myself, and I thought I was even going to get to eat with out having to feed the kido's while I ate. About the time I got my plate dished up and sat down to eat Ryler woke up. So it was just a joke and I got to feed him also. But he was still tired that he ate a lot slower and I got a few bites in at the same time.

No comments: