Rustin likes to watch the cartoon Max & Ruby. On one of the episodes max is a SUPER BUNNY. Rustin always grabbed Ryler's blankets and had me tie them around his neck for a cape. I decided that I would make him a cape and this is how it turned out. Quite cute I think... :) He plays with it all the time and it only took like 20-30 min. to make; really simple. I am glad that I made it for him and I know he will wear it out! (If not Ryler can use it, R for Rustin or Ryler). He wanted to play with Tanner so we also made him a Blue cape that has a T for Tanner. I think they will have many fun times in these capes- I forgot to take a picture of Tanner in his so that will be on a post to come.







No comments:
Post a Comment