I am a happily married mom of 2 little boys. I love them to pieces. Randy and I have been married for 5 years and he still makes me smile.Him and my kids are my life!I love being a mother and wife. Recently I began dabbeling in photography and decided that it is something that I really enjoy doing. I love to capture the little moments in life. I try to photography the natural beauty in every picture that I take. My style is a little more free and less posed. I also enjoy scrapbooking and spending time with my family. I am so blessed to have such a WONDERFUL little life.
This is what he says on our answering machine. "I am a Titzgerald, lead us a message."
"Mom, I think it tits just tine. (He has a hard time saying his "F's")
Rustin didn't want a shirt on and I made him put it on. While we were buttoning it up he says "It's not really to bad, I guess"
"Mom, I want someping"....
"What", I say
"I don't know, just someping"
I just can't hold on...
Rustin started coughing and wasn't feeling good. This was our conversation and I thought it was so cute how he tried to tell me he was dizzy...
Mom: "Rustin what is the matter?"
Rustin: "The floor makes me turn around and around and around. "
Mom: " oh, are you dizzy?"
Rustin: "Yeah."
Lately Rustin has been on a cuddle kick. Instead of going to bed like he is supposed to this is what he does and says. As he's walking down the hall and into our bedroom he looks at me and says " Mom, I just want to cuddle with you for a minute, awlwight".... he waits to see what I am going to say and then says, "okay I have to go get my blankey mom"! SoMeDaY we might break him of sleeping in our room. On occasion he sleeps the whole night in his room and not on my floor. But usually he wakes up on my floor.
SO Here's the new one.... We have been trying to teach him to not tell mommy and daddy NO.
Mommy: "Rustin you need to get out of Ryler's swing or you will break it." Rustin: "Huh uh.... mommy, I not tell you no, I just say's Huh uh.....
Now you tell me, what do you say to that? I just laughed a little and then said please move and saying Huh uh is the same as telling mommy no, so we dont say that either.
"Mom, just two minutes pease."
"I lud my baby brother so much, I lud you so much too mom."
"Mom, I not like brenden- you like him mom."
"I want to go to uncle ry's, I lud him today."
We were eating breakfast and I told him he was going to sleep the night at Nana and Papa's house. This is what he said- "I lud her mom."
We were talking to him and asked him where baby brother came from: "The doctor". Oh, was he in mommy's belly? "Ya the doctor gave him to me." Were you in mommy's belly? "No!" Ya you were and the doctor gave you to me too.... "No he not mom." at this point he was getting mad at us. He knows that the doctor didnt give him to us... it was funny and we finally had to agree and say that he didn't.
From the mouth of Ryler
1st word- Da da
Ma ma ma
Buh Buh Buh
He likes to whisper things (sounds)
Thank you- My mom claims he said this to her.
Says and waves Bye, Bye
Nana
If he wants something its always, Ugh Ugh Ugh with his hand stretched out and palm up.
He figured out the No word quick... almost too quick. Usually if you ask him any question the answer is alway NO. Even if he means yes.
He can say and sign more.
When he was a baby and it was time lay him down for bed I would rock him and sing rock a by baby to him. Now that he is older and it's time for bed... I tell him nigh night and he always says... "ba bu by, ba bu by", which is ryler language for Rock a by. It's always cute so usually he gets to ba bu by!
He started to figure out that if we ask him a question and he wants it he cant say no... so now it's Nahuh! And that means Yeah...
He says Bruh, Bruh... for Brother and Bay Bay... for Blanket.
1 comment:
Congrats! Are you excited? Do you have any names picked out?
Post a Comment