My poor little boy... I got the little 24 hour puking crap, then he got it- But instead of only lasting 24 hrs... it was about a week and a half. We took him into the doc to see if it was something else, because the had the diarreah to go with it. He got his little finger poked/cut and they took some blood, then he went and got an x-ray. Of course every thing was pretty normal and there was no cause for concern. About a day after he went through that trama he quit puking and pooping. Thank heavens it was nothing, but I sure felt bad for the poor boy. And I told Randy that was about the saddest day for me...
Popcorn Popping
14 years ago




1 comment:
poor baby! we have all had colds. Im ready for spring. we miss you guys
Post a Comment