26 January 2009

Keeton 4 weeks

I had so much fun taking these pictures. He was such a good baby, and look how adorable he is. He is just starting to get a little chubby and it looks so cute! I still think I see his mamma in him- but I also think he is starting to look like his daddy too. I hope she enjoys these photos as much as I do. It was a good learning experience for me...


I seen a picture taken like this and thought it was so cute, so we tried it and I love it!





She makes such a good big sister... Gives him all her love.



Keeton and his beautiful mommy.



10 comments:

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Those are darling!!! I think that he totally looks like Kloee- What a sweetheart- Good Job Sharli.

Hannah said...

Those are so cute. How much fun to take pictures.

Tasha said...

So so cute! I love them, we are going to have to hire you for sure.

landersfamily said...

wow Sharli you are very talented! They look great! the one with Kloee is my favorite! So cute!

julie said...

Those pictures are awesome. When did you start taking on photography? Keeten is a gorgeous baby.

Sharli said...

I just decided that photography was something that I liked to do. So I would say taht I just started int the last mo. or so.

Anonymous said...

Your pics are amazing! You had some great subjects too. He is so handsome, looks just like his daddy to me! Good job Sharli.

Jack and Daynalee said...

You're pictures are amazing. I'm super impressed. I love the ones with the rings on his toes. SO cute!

JessiHarris said...

Oh my gosh i looked at these and bawled my eyes out! You did a good job with the pictures!

Clari said...

oh so sweet. precious baby!