21 January 2009

What a Cute BOY!


How Handsome is he! It was so much fun to take these pictures. He is a fun little happy baby. This handsome little boy is Jackson, tasha's little guy. I am just playing around with photography and seeing if it is something I will enjoy doing for others. So far I love it and especially when they are this cute. Now I need to practice on my 2 year old, I think that will pose to be more of a challange- but hey I gotta learn!













4 comments:

Becca said...

hply shmackers! What a cute kid!!!

Anonymous said...

Way cute pics! Who took them? I love getting good ones like that! I can't wait to see you next cute little boy!

Sharli said...

I took them for tasha. I am glad that you like them!

landersfamily said...

you have a natural talent.. I think you should definitely pursue it. Great job