23 January 2009

Banana Bread

Okay, So I have this recipe for some banana bread and I have made it when I lived in my old trailer and it is really good. Well for some reason since we have moved in to this house I can't seem to make good banana bread. Either, the bottom is done just right and the top is doughy or the bottom is burnt and the top is just right. I was wondering if I should move my oven rack up one more spot or what I should do. If you have any suggestions or a good recipe let me know......

3 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Oops I just deleted my last comment on accident. What I said was... I was having troubles with all my baking things turning out right a few years ago and I realized my oven was turned to broil. Haha! Yeah I am a little brain dead sometimes. So I don't know if you want my advice... I would try moving the oven rack or maybe turning the temp down and cooking for longer.

Anonymous said...

Shuck, do you know what you are having yet?? How is the pregnancy going??