30 April 2009

Already 1 Week Old...



It makes me so sad to think that he is already 1 week old. It seems like I was just pregnant and now he is getting so big. We love this little guy. He is so sweet and puts up with a lot. He has a big brother that just kisses and hugs him to death and he is a good sport. Only sometimes does he fuss and cry, maybe he is getting used to it now. I keep wondering when the newness is going to wear off. Rustin keeps him awake and if he is not in his face loving on him then our little Ryler just sleeps. He is doing better through the night, but I think the sleep loss is starting to catch up with me now. Hopefully I will adjust soon. We are enjoying our little guy and are glad that he is here now!

3 comments:

Kara said...

My friend once said after she had just had a baby, "I now remember why they use sleep deprivation for torture!" :) Ryler is adorable and Rustin is adorable with him! Has anyone ever told Rustin what good holding technique he has for feeding his baby? :)

Kara

Clari said...

Sharlie he is Soo handsome, and just soooo cute! we cant wait to come out and see him. glad that everything went good. i tried to call you but just got your voice mail. plus it was the day you delivered;)hehe, probably a little busy. Congrats and we should be out there for memorial day. love you all!

Jack and Daynalee said...

He is SO cute Sharli.