Rustin grabbed his favorite monkey off the couch and actually but a diaper on it... but as you can see the monkey already pooped so he has taken it off, but mom wouldn't give him another one and he couldn't use the one he had because the monkey had pooped in it so he just left the diaper off. He also had to have a blanket for his baby, so he could be warm. I later found him sitting in his chair feeding his monkey. I think he is so cute. He loves his little brother and would probably take care of him for me if I would let him . He is a good big brother and tells me almost everyday that he loves his little brother. He wakes up in the morning and asks me where his daddy is and then where is his baby brother. Sometimes he asks about his brother before his dad.... We are glad that he loves him so much!
2 comments:
Congratulations! He's a doll, I am glad that Rustin is getting along with him so well. How is being mommy of 2 treating you??
Hahaha! That is so adorable!
Post a Comment