02 January 2009

New Little Cousin

This is our new baby cousin Keeton Brent. Look how cute! Everybody says he looks like his daddy Brent, but if you ask me I see his mommy and grampa lewis-just from the nose up. The mouth looks like brent I think. We are sure excited that he is here with us. When I took Rustin up to see him, all he really wanted to do is play with Kloee and her new baby doll house. But before we left he decided that he wanted to hold little Keeton.

5 comments:

landersfamily said...

Wow what an amazing little guy! I am so happy for Tiff. She deserves it! I agree with you, I think he looks just like Tiff.

Jess said...

Oh, he totally looks like Tiff!!! I am so happy for them! Congrats!

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Oh my goodness! He is precious. Tell Tiff hi for me, and that I miss her, and that I think he is so so sweet! If anyone deserves a sweet, healthy bundle, it is definately Tiff. She has been throught so much.

Jack and Daynalee said...

He is SO cute. And Rustin looks like he's going to be such a good big brother!

Hanberg's said...

What a sweetie! Will you please be my messenger too, and tell Tiff how happy both Greg and I are for her and her little family. We've been thinking about her lots over the last nine months. I'm so glad he's finally here! We would have stopped by over Christmas, but Cameron and I both ended up being sick. Hope to see all you guys in the summer!